Saturday, September 1, 2012

Spring is in!


I don't like letting boys or weather toy with my emotions but I can't help it. It continues to happen and while I try my best to avoid matching my mood to the darkness of the clouds in the sky, I am not immune to the winter blues. I was born on a tropical island and brought up on the west coast of Australia - I was built for sunshine. And thank fuck it's finally Spring. Not that it matters between today and yesterday, as the weather was pretty much the same. And I'm sure within a week there will be a miserable day thrown in, because it's Melbourne and she's a fucking psycho.

Nonetheless, it is 'officially' Spring and I am geed. The promise of sunny summertime adventures is just around the corner and it is going to be glorious. In the meantime, I will work on my tan (and booty) during Spring when I can and eagerly await the days when the median temperature is 30 degrees. 

This summer will feature a lot of love, laughter and midriff. I can't fucking wait.

K.x

No comments:

Post a Comment